Just walked in on my roommate having sex...

Discussion in 'General' started by gjdj2, Dec 10, 2011.

1. And I immediately shut the door and left. I live in the dorms and right now I'm sitting downstairs in the lobby, what should I do? I have stuff to do tomorrow and need to get some sleep...

2. Working as a team may help finish the task faster

3. [quote name='"gjdj2"']And I immediately shut the door and left. I live in the dorms and right now I'm sitting downstairs in the lobby, what should I do? I have stuff to do tomorrow and need to get some sleep...[/quote]

Happened to me once before as well. Just pass out in front of your door and your roommate will feel like a dick for being inconsiderate

4. happens. I once woke up to my roommate masturbating furiously.

5. Ask him for a heads up next time. You could have gone in there and just passed out. :confused_2:

6. Did they see you?

7. Proceed to the nearest toilet to blow off some steam..

8. Just walk in and say what you told us. I am sure they have a bedroom right?

9. Go in, stand in the corner with a creepy look on your face...

Outcome a) They'll stop and you can get on with your stuff

Outcome b) They carry on and you get to live out all those voyeuristic tendencies that we all know you have :devious:

10. God damn it, doesn't he know about the sock on the door knob?!

I wouldn't sweat it too much. He's what? 18, 19? Sex shouldn't last too long. Just go knock on the door in 20, 30 minutes.

11. I do not understand the big deal. Just walk in tell them to take it to the bedroom. If you really have shit to do.

12. Just bring a girl in with you and start having sex and see how your roommate likes it!

13. I knew two guys who actually did that out of pure laziness on many occasions...very weird

14. Sounds like my kind of party!:cool:

15. Walk in say
    "Either let me join in, or take it to the bedroom cause I have shit to do !!!!"

16. [quote name='"hiimhi"']Walk in say
    "Either let me join in, or take it to the bedroom cause I have shit to do !!!!"[/quote]

And what if he says come on in?

17. Well when a woman accepts sex from a man. Blood rushes down from the brain to the penis. Therefore making it hard, Then said man inserts said penis in the womans vaginal hole.

18. or mouth

19. Or butt...

Most dorms don't have separate bedrooms though, its just one room with 2 beds, 2 desks, 2 dressers, etc. At least the ones at my university, and its not like I go to a ghetto university or anything. So its like open the door, see banging, close door. Or... Open door, see banging, silently move to corner, crouch down, jack furiously.

20. Or anus. Sometimes you only get a hand or a solid surface. And sometimes there are two penises (damn I wish the plural of penises was penii) and no vagina, or two vaginas and no penis. And sometimes there is two penises and a vagina, or two vaginas and a penis. And sometimes there's so many genitals flying around, you forget who's a man and who's a woman. :devious: