Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just venting.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LiightWeiight, Dec 19, 2010.

1. So usually im a loner when it comes to smoking and i havent had a problem with it but its been awhile since ive been with friends smoking.Tonight all my friends went to a guys house to smoke while his parents are away and they all chipped in like 100 a piece to get tons of bud.I was invited but no one told me it was time so im stuck home now.i have to wait until like three in the morning to smoke which then almost isnt worth it because id crash almost right after.
    What do you do when your alone high? I watch movies and draw and listen to music and get all philosophical on shit but i want to mix it up.So advice? Something fun to do high?
    I can do blunts or bong hits, no edibles :(

2. When I'm by myself high, sometimes I like to put on some tribal music and dance ecstatically.

3. your in hawaii go outside and do something

4. Its nine at night and i plan on doing nothing but enjoying the wonderful world of bud.I do have like 5 or 6 hours to kill though :(

5. damn i would give my left nut to be in hawaii right now, when i look outside it looks like a fuckin winter wonderland. just snow everywhere. but shit idk bro, go kick it on the beach and smoke some herb

6. I dont know maybe after smoking :D i would sleep but im not tired at all.Im downloading a bluray rip of The Town but thats all i got going so far.

7. Hawaii is nice when your in hotels or on the beaches but that shit gets old by the second month.After that all you got is an expensive ass place with lots of cockroaches and annoying tourist everywhere.
    I live on a military base so the beaches are offlimits at night.Plus its like a four mile walk off into the boonies.

8. Video games are fun.

StumbleUpon.

Grasscity.

Make some bomb ass food.

Clean your place (not so much fun, but doing it stoned is better than sober).

If you like to read you could read a book.

I dunno...these are just some of the things I do when stoned by myself.

9. Which base?

10. Hickam on Oahu.Small world?

11. masturbation

12. Yeah. I had a lot of good times in high school smoking on Hickam and Pearl Harbor.