Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Vaped For The First Time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CaptainCook, Jan 29, 2013.

1. Honestly, I've never smoked out of a vape before. I've always used a pipe, bong, or a joint. I received my Arizer Solo in the mail today and wow, I've been missing another side of the world. Much cleaner than smoking and I found it more enjoyable, you can actually taste the herb the way god intended it to be tasted

2. Right? some good shit right there.

Dont you love how you get high off such little amounts?

3. how much u pay for it? I gotta get one

4. Welcome to the vape world, my friend :smoke:

Much cleaner inhales, cleaner lungs, better highs, and it's the gift that keeps on giving. You can cook with the leftover weed, you could revape it if you're dry, hell you could eat it straight up and get a buzz. And the reclaim on the stem is nice, too.

Another nice feature that lots don't know about vaporizers is that you can dab with convection-type vapes like the Solo. And it lasts forever!!!

If you ever want to vape hash oil, just turn the heat up a bit more than you do to vaporize herb, and put a bit of pure cotton in the bowl. Then you just put the hash on top of that and inhale as if you were vaping weed :hippie: :smoking:

Edit: I invite you to come to the vaporizing section of GrassCity here. There will be people to help you out when you need it, it's getting more active than it used to be. :D

5. Best shit ever made

6. Vaping truly is great. I think i can finally say i like it better then smoking due to my solo.

7. Especially when you vapor bong, mmmmmmmm :yummy:

8. If you're smoking out of a vape you're doing i wrong. ;)

9. Most of us know what he's talking about from the vape world, it's just not the right word when the purpose of the vaporizer is to produce vapor :p

So don't be so hard on him, he's just learning the terminology ;)

Of course, I'm just poking fun back at you :devious:

:wave:

10. Yeah.... vaping is pretty awesome. I no longer get a mad cough from smoking, plus it allows me to be stealthy and smoke in my dorm room (With proper precautions). As previously stated, the post vape can be used in a variety of ways. I'm currently making some green dragon with mine.

11. It was $229. A costly investment but I can truly say that I think it's going to be worth it in the end.

12. First time I vaped I got scared because of how high I got from literally only crumbs of weed.

13. #13 zero115, Jan 29, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2013
    I had some buddies over a few weeks ago and one of them had an arizer solo, that thing was pretty amazing, I was going to get one for the longest time but ended up going with the Pax instead. I love how much cleaner vaping is too, smoking is too hard on my poor newb lungs XD

I had the same problem when I got my desktop vape cause I thought it wasn't really working since there wasn't much smoke...and then it all hit me XD

14. Sweet! I remember one of the first few times that I started vaping with my mflb; I was gone!

15. Love vaping! It's hard for me to go back to combustion these days. The taste is quite amazing when you've just taken vapor for the first time. I've got the Arizer EQ since I'm not really using MJ on the go anymore. I've only heard good things about the Solo.