Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just used Substitution method

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by hollisd13, May 9, 2016.

1. Hello all i am new here and i found the substitution method on this site and various posts about people there experiences, tips, and advice. i put the question before the background for those who dont care about the background.

When drug testing if they catch you substituting are they required to say something? or can they just fail you for cheating and not mention it?

background

I was offered a very good position and knowing that i didnt have time to get clean before the upcoming drug test i decided to use the substitution method. So of course i got my 3 oz bottle, hand warmers, and thermometer. Next i did exactly what every post advised was practice practice and more practice. First i just did test runs with water and tucking the bottle under my junk for periods of time just to see how the temperature would change because i was unsure of how long i would be in the testing facility. after i was able to see that my junk keeps water at 96 degrees for 3 hours i figured i was good. then i practiced unscrewing the top because they can make noise if you dont unscrew them right. bam got confident. also i used my buddys pee and he was clean.

SO i go to take my test and i go in the bathroom i am nervous as ever. i am in a stall and the lady is standing right outside with another worker and they are talking. So i pull out my junk and decided i was just going to pour in the clean pee and not pee at all. however i didnt twist the cap off perfect and it clicked once and they stopped talking. at this moment i decided to pee in the toilet to throw them off and i thought it worked because then they started talking again. So i controlled my stream and peed really slowly and while peeing i opened the bottle quitely and then poured the clean pee in the cup and then tucked it back. finished my actual peeing and then stopped to make it seem like i was peeing in the cup. and no i didnt get any of my pee in the cup. so i finished walked out gave her the cup and she put the panel thing in the cup of pee. so i thought i was fine she told me grab my jacket and wallet and keys but then while exiting the building i made a rookie mistake and asked her if i passed because i was so freaking nervous like also during this process my legs were shaking the whole time but she said check with the company.

however now in the following days i have yet to hear from the company i tested wednesday and its monday.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You're golden ponyboy. If they knew they would have called you out right there and made you pee in front of them for a specimen.

Roll a fatty and put in the air.