Just turned 18/Prop 215 Patient

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Insightful Eyes, Feb 10, 2013.

1. #1 Insightful Eyes, Feb 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2013
    Hey Guys,

As the title say, as of January 19th I have turned 18.[​IMG] And as of February 6th I am now a medical patient under California's Proposition 215.[​IMG]

For those Blades who would check how long I've been on this forum, its been a few years so obviously I've been on this forum while I was underage. Yes I realize this is against the rules and yes I do realize that I might possibly be banned.[​IMG] If so, new account[​IMG] You know the drill. What can I say? I love Grasscity to much to be away.[​IMG]

That being said. Three things.

1. Super easy to get a card here. Simple as, Got Money? You're a patient. All I had to tell the Doc was "I have ________" and that was it. By the way, I actually do have _________, I just didn't have to prove it AT ALL.

2. OH MY GOSH, the feeling of freedom is unbelievable. Being Legal is awesome.[​IMG] Kind of ironic that I got my 215 card after I started a long term T-Break; THINKING about a year, thoughts? And when i say T Break its not really a break for the purpose of building tolerance, many reasons including financial, mental, and family. Just not sure what to call it besides a T Break.

3. To the Grasscity and Roll It Up community, thank you. Like all people under 18 on these forums I looked for a way to get away with growing the herb under my parents roof[​IMG] As I looked and looked for ways to cover up smell, various other questions minors ask, I saw countless posts about the potential consequences of my action to my parents and their estate (seizure of property/jailtime[​IMG]), and all the posts about respect. And as a result? I didnt.[​IMG] You all have probably saved me and my parents financial assets as well as helped us avoid possible jail time.

Looking foward to making threads filled with grow journals and product reviews.[​IMG]

Cheers[​IMG]

P.S. To many smileys?

The following is thanks to BadKittySmiles: For those of you who are curious, check my visitor messages to see what BKS had to say to me.

1. If I came off as glorifying how easy it was to get my medical card, I apologize. As living in a state with really lax medical laws I am not really appreciate the position I am in. There are thousands of patients in many states that do not have access to MMJ and thankfully I am not one of them. If it were up to me anybody in the world with a qualifying medical condition would have access to marijuana, but alas I am not. MIght I add that I don't agree with the laxness of it. Most people believe that most patients are "patients", and are just looking to get high. I don't being looked at as a druggie any more than the next guy.

2. Let me making something clear, I wasn't bragging that I was underage when I signed up. It was a confession and I am more than willing to accept the consequences. Although I do admit, my attitude appeared cocky and unapologetic. I confessed for two reason, I felt guilty and like most people I hate feeling guilty. The second was a thank you. The members of this forum and many others kept me from making a gigantic mistake, a mistake that would have cost me my time and my parents their house. For which I am eternally grateful. I couldnt really give a thank you without confessing.

3. Mods? I broke the rules, and I accept the consequences, whatever they may be.

2. You joined in 2010. Ban in your future ;)

3. well... good luck with this t break after getting legal,,,:rolleyes:

4. Have fun with legal bro! I'm jealous I'm sure I'll see your new account soon haha