Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just tripped balls...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Disarenno, Sep 26, 2011.

1. Was on a walk in the evening and smoked 2 blunts, just as i was finished, i looked up and saw a police helicopter - the spotlight was on aswell. I fully shat myself thinking the police were after me so i started to run. I came by a patch of trees so decided to hide under them to try and hide my heat signature if the had heat detecting cameras.

After 5 trippy paranoid minutes I decided to check if it was still there. I carefully went out from under the canopy and looked up to realise it was just me fully trippin balls after seeing a bright star.

Stars are amazing hahaha.

2. Fuck my computer is trippin.. anyway did you really shit yourself?

I thought a star was a plane, multiple times actually, and then I realize it isn't moving.. But they are soo bright when you're high

3. How did you mistake a star for a police helicopter dude?...

I don't think I've ever been that blown.

4. Rotfl one time I thought there were police sirens in my neighbors driveway and my heart started racing I freaked out. But I calmed down when I realized it was just a trip. And one time i saw flying dinosaurs when i was super stoned haha.

5. Haha yea i know that feeling, the other day when i got blazed i was looking at the moon and i could have sworn it was falling towards the earth.

6. Funny you'd mention a helicopter. Was watching some tv show last night out of the corner of my eye when something peaked my interest. This helicopter pilot for the pd was telling how cops purposefully shine their light away from a suspect to make him think they're not observing him. Then they use infared to fully observe his behavior while using the light to distract/fool him. That way the suspect thinks he's in the clear and goes back to whatever activity he was doing that caught their attention to begin with. OP did the worst thing one possibly could do. Don't draw attention to yourself, just be cool.

7. I highly doubt they would ever use a helicopter to catch someone smoking bud.

8. lol for real... if they want to catch people for that they just need to go to the movie theater parking lots on a Friday night haha

9. me and a friend were sharing a blunt on the bike trail yesterday and 2 cops walked right past us didnt say anything just kept on going i was like wtf :confused::confused::eek::eek: lets get the fuck outta here lol

10. dude? for real...

Even if it was a heli, just toss the blunt. Oh wait it was a star.

11. Why not? A police officer reported seeing a UFO while he was winding through back roads, turned out it was Venus and he was under the illusion that it was moving since he was moving.

12. Lol. Seriously.

You ever get pulled over by a dick cop, just tell him you wanted to be a cop once too, then you graduated highschool......

Ewww, they're so sensitive!