Just tried to watch "Jesus Camp"...

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Blaze, Mar 28, 2012.

1. I recommend this film to anyone that questions why people despise Christianity, I could only get up to 16 minutes, and I really did try to watch it.

2. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']I recommend this film to anyone that questions why people despise Christianity, I could only get up to 16 minutes, and I really did try to watch it.[/quote]

O.O

I'll do it when I get off work. See how far in I can get.

3. So I went back to watch some more, and I got up to a scene where an evangelical family is at a bowling alley, and the little daughter goes up to a random person at the alley and tells her that god has a plan for her, and she wants the random person to know this and follow god lol.

I am done.

4. [quote name='"blazethatgreen"']So I went back to watch some more, and I got up to a scene where an evangelical family is at a bowling alley, and the little daughter goes up to a random person at the alley and tells her that god has a plan for her, and she wants the random person to know this and follow god lol.

I am done.[/quote]

I'm gunna do that.

See how many smacks I get? Or how many times Id get called crazy?

5. The random person laughed after the little girl left.

6. i will watch this when i get home from work later.. i can understand why this would make me annoyed of christians, but not christianity its self..

7. Is it on youtube?

8. Seen it...You need some Jesus in your life, blaze.:cool:

9. nothing like getting little kids to say stuff to random strangers. It would be better if the girl told the stranger they were going to burn in hell UNLESS they let Jesus into their heart, and bowled a turkey

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUkXvWn1m7Q&feature=related]Jesus Camp (2006) - Full Movie - YouTube[/ame]

11. It was a truly eye opening and disturbing film in my opinion. I'm an extremely laid back "Christian" if we want to get technical about it and these people are wing-nuts parading as "Christians". Pretty disgusting actually...it's no wonder people are Athiest/Agnostic.

12. Yea, no thanks. I grew up in the church, I am well aware of why people hate overly zealous Christians.

That's also why I'm not a Christian. Buddhism :)

13. Disturbing is the exact word to describe this film.

14. never seen it always thought it was a comedy lmao

15. Apparently it's not available in my country. God dammit

16. I used to be a practicing apostolic lol

17. Jesus Camp is extremely disturbing. But that's not how I practice Christianity. I love Jesus.