Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just tried it for the first time...nothing really happened...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Darkest, Feb 8, 2009.

1. i could be a dick about this post but im gonna be nice cuz we all were once noobs

light it with your thumb and u need to suck harder, you'll see that if u light just air and pretend its a bowl you'll burn your finger, but when u light the bull and suck it pull the flame down into the weed, thus not burning your finger.

then, when you get smoke in your mouth, make sure in inhale/breath in deeply atleast once, twice for best results as a noob

hope this helped, good luck

2. Be smarter than the lighter a great man once said. (The lighter as no actual intelligence, just fluid, sparking mechanism, and plastic shell.)

3. just make sure your inhaling hard enough so that the flame gets sucked down into the bowl and not on your finger

4. Did it work?

5. Dude your answers right here...

You need to start inhaling on the pipe then light the lighter, the flame will go down in towards to bowl because your inhaling instead of just rising and burning your finger...

6. I didn't get high the first time I ever smoked, but let me tell you, the second time I smoked was the most memorable moment in my life... it was when I met my true love, so keep doing what you do and let the weed find you.

I just got to mention that I have been using lighters for as long as I can remember, and don't ever remember a problem with them, so just practice your lighter skillz and you will be golden, because if I can use one anyone can.

7. oh and another thing that might help is if its a bic lighter take the saftey off. i fucking hate safteys... especially when im high or its cold out lol

8. Second that, safties are a B*tch sometimes. Get a thin knife and just pop it off from the side