Just tranfered

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Brndn1231, Dec 7, 2019.

1. I tranfered from 1 gallon to 10 gallon 10 days ago and am changing to 12/12 will I have any problem root bound or if I add soil will the roots grow up into the new soil?

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Shouldn’t be an issue with the roots but I would start training them down if your going to keep them in that space as they are going to get big. You can top dress to add soil the roots will grow wherever, why are you trying to grow them up? Did you not fill the ten gallons very full? You can add some more soil I would not cover any branches or get soil above the bumpies on the bottom of the stalk. Plenty of people grow plants that size in seven gallon and even five gallons. Hope this helps and the plants look nice by the way

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. The roots will be fine. 10 gallon pots are huge! If anything, moving them things around will be the real challenge.

4. I’d give them a just a tad more veg time. Give them time to spread their roots after the transplant. I’d even top the highest nodes again and let the bottom of the plants catch up to the top of the canopy.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I listened to what you said I'm going to let it go for about another week then start cutting the time back for it being on right now it's at 18/6 n a week I'm going to change it by 2 hrs a night to get my 12/12 does this sound about right?

Attached Files:

7. Just go straight to 12/12 when you’re ready to flower. Since you’re waiting go ahead and top all the tallest nodes.