Just took weed pills

Discussion in 'General' started by The Green Toker, May 9, 2011.

1. #1 The Green Toker, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 9, 2011
    i took these random pills i got from some guy at a gas station, he said they were weed oil pills. Lets see how this goes.

hahahajk, i made a single serving weed oil batch and put them into these capsules. Im going to be posting my experience, noting it with my android using a stopwatch also.

So far this journal is:

T-0:00 took all the pills, shoulda just ate the oil because it was quite a bit of pills.

T-0:15 nothing yet, i bet i will be feeling it within an hour, im gonna note these are my first edibles.

I will post a picture of all the pills as soon as my room airs out. I put raid ant killer everywhere, i had ants. had

Update:
    T-58mins Starting to feel some effects, body higggh.
    T-1:46 mins feeling high, but not extreme i wish it was more I think im going to smoke a small bowl.
    T-2hr 17mins Feelin pretty stoned. Just watched new family guy, bored as hell with nothing to do
    T-3hr 10 Im pretty high decided to make some flaky layered biscuits with butter, oven is preheating.
    T- 4:30 Still high, definitely still feelin it.

I say this was worth it, got me stoned for a long time and was cool because I could take the pills anywhere.

Here's the pics. It was quite a bit of pills.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. im curious
    hmmmmm:cool:

3. You are one smart man, very smart man indeed....

4. I have done this before with hash oil.

Ended up eating to many...fun....but scary day.

5. He was joking.

6. you are one s....wait was I about to say smart lol JK!

7. Eek I'm scared for ya :p.

Hurry up and tell us what you're feeling!

8. ^^^ Oh yeah ! And I tried some indica pills had about 3 and later found out I had too many.

9. he said they were weed oil pills...all you know they could be gasoline pills :rolleyes:

10. Update: :smoke: :D
    T-58mins Starting to feel some effects, body higggh.
    T-1:46 mins feeling high, but not extreme i wish it was more I think im going to smoke a small bowl.
    T-2hr 17mins Feelin pretty stoned. Just watched new family guy, bored as hell with nothing to do
    T-3hr 10 Im pretty high decided to make some flaky layered biscuits with butter, oven is preheating.
    T- 4:30 Still high, definitely still feelin it.

I say this was worth it, got me stoned for a long time and was cool because I could take the pills anywhere.

Here's the pics. It was quite a bit of pills.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. good lord, those look so bad for some reason.. Good luck.

12. You never told us what happened with your flaky layered biscuits.

13. flaky layered biscuits drenched in weed butter yummm

14. Cannabis pills are fantastic. But if I take any more than 4 of mine I am FAR GONE!

[​IMG]

15. Awesome! :hello: I took all mine in the picture and was decently stoned for a long time. :smoke:

16. yours are probabbly weaker, and they look much worse :confused: .... if some random guy gave me some pills that looked like that i would not eat them .... too sketchy

17. #18 Deleted member 288974, May 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    can u read

18. no, whats this thread about ?

19. HE WAS JOKING! HE MADE THEM - DID NOT GET THEM FROM A RANDOM PERSON.

maybe now people will see?