just took saliva drug test, was on heroin. am i F'ed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by crackraider420, Apr 15, 2009.

1. I failed a saliva drug test for weed LOL, they even let me start working, after 2 full days of work this dude from the drug test company called me saying "HELLO, IS THIS ANDREW? READ ME OFF YOUR SOCIAL SECURITY #. ALRIGHT, APPARENTLY YOU HAVE FAILED THE SALIVA DRUG TEST FOR MARIJUANA, CAN YOU EXPLAIN THIS?" i'm a dumbass though, I smoked a bunch of kief the night before, I didn't even touch the swab on my cheek or anything but a tiny bit of saliva must've gotten on there...

2. are you fucking stupid lol? you disgust me.

3. who the hell shoots heroin in the morning lol

4. People who want to get high in the morning and addicts, there isn't a specific drug-taking time of the day lol.

5. dude I hope your just really high

6. I would think if there's no saliva on the swab, they'll want another, just like if a urine test is too diluted, either because you're too hydrated or because you diluted the cup with water.

If you gave them enough saliva, you're fucked. If you didn't, you'll have to do it again, and probly will take heroin before hand, and will therefore be fucked again.

7. ahhahaha!!!!

8. dude, read more then four posts in lol.

ahahahahahaha!

9. breakfast of champions hahahahhaa

10. I've passed those tests while doing opiates. I basically did the same exact thing you did and tried not to get spit on it. You should be good man.

11. Mate i wouldn't come on here these are weed heads and don't know what there on about. At least your trying to get a job to support ur habit none of these see the bigger picture. I really hope u got that job and gud luke for the future.:hello:

12. Check the dates on the posts.

Now this thread will be deleted.

Thanks.

13. This was back before this forum was just for weed heads. And your first post and you find a random ass thread from 3 years ago to post in? :confused:

14. Op, you need to save your own life. Heroin will kill you.

Im not sure if this counts as an unmentionable, considering its status, but Ibogaine is a possible cure for heroin addiction.

15. How is this thread still around? I thought we couldnt discuss DRUG usage on GC.

16. Doubt you will get the job honestly...but hey if you do then a celebration shot is in order?

or if you dont?

ahaha heroin how i miss it.

17. Well you shoot up heroin, so yes you're fucked.

18. This thread is from '09 I don't think he got the job..I hope this user hasn't OD'd by this time, such a sad and meaningless drug heroin is :/

19. Did he pass!?!? And plus 10 points for being a functioning dope head! Join the club