Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Took FirecrackerH

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Devenger, Aug 23, 2008.

1. Hello GC

I decided I would try out firecracker for the first time today, I cooked it up just how all the tutorials say and ate it around a hour ago ( about 5:06 ) I still dont really feel much of anything, did I basically waste my weed trying this or will it take another hour or so?

2. It takes a little longer to affect you because the thc has to travel through your digestive system and then enter your blood stream, as apposed to when you smoke it affects you instantly. Just be patient it should kick it :smoking:

3. it also depends on how recently you have eaten something (before eating the firecracker) and how much. Basically..were you starving when you ate it? If so it should have take no more than 30 minutes to kick in if the only thing in your stomach was the firecracker.

4. I prolly shouldnt eat 1 before school then, huh =]