just took an eighth of shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by Offspring123, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Ok so fifteen minutes ago (at 9:35 here) I ate an eighth of shrooms. i'm by myself this time for the first time...I feel like I dont get as good as an experience when im with other people. they distract me and i just wanna zone out. well...ill keep it updated.

Last time i took an eighth it was new years eve and i was outside. the trees were dancing and the leaves turned into neon balls and the trees started to juggle them and play and shit. it was madd trippy. I couldnt really focus on them long at all because of my friends..

this trip might be crazy :eek: :hello:

2. Good Luck! Have a nice long look at yourself in the mirror. Your eyes will wig you out (in a good way)

3. ok yeah its starting...hard to type, hands are wiggling....hahahah

4. wow this is wierd im shaking like its cold...last time i was tripping i was outside and it was freezing and i was shaking and stuff....

5. oooo shit your shaking not good.... your body is trieng to reject the poison u have taken.... bad sign man be ready for anything even being hospitalised.....JK juskidding... im sure ull be fine. i took only 2 grams once by my self i was trippin, by didnt see anything and i was fine after but still scrary experience. just relax and enjoy :smoking:

6. yeah man im fine

7. Lol, ur gonna trip mad balls. Have fun.

8. HAHAaa you stopped updating us on whats happenin. I guess that means your in another world

9. Did you take them this new years eve? If so, wouldn't you have a tollerance right now?

10. yup this is how shroom posts go, haha.

it starts with "just ate them"
    ...then "starting to begin"
    ..then like "ahhhh i cannntt coonntnrooll"
    ...(3 days later)...

holy shit

11. That's exactly what happens. See, you think you'll mae a really great witness, but after about the first...oh.. 35 minutes, you realize that there are more important things in the world for you to confront. :D

The absolutely only time I ever took psilocybin mushrooms, I took what Terrence Mckenna calls a 'Brave Trip', unknowingly.

Needless to say, 5 grams later, there was absolutely nothing more I could do except bend the world around me to my very wishes. :p

12. haha i bet hes havin fun now..:smoking:

13. lol, i'm looking forward to reading what he saw.

14. i wonder what happend frist part of the journy?

15. hahahahahaha thats funny how he sayed he would keep it updated then the shrooms hit him and he went to another world lmaooo

hes definately having fun

peace