Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

just took a saliva drug test

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by iryad, Jul 27, 2007.

1. I was expecting it to be urine, because that's what I took last time. I haven't toked in almost 2 months now, and I'm not familiar with this saliva test. Do you guys think I'll be fine?

You guys have no idea how long I've been waiting for this drug test, I've been wanting to toke so damn bad but I had to make sure I was clean.

2. I passed one the day after toking.
    Enjoy smoking up again.

3. man you just made my day, i thought the saliva test was more accurate or something.

thanks. :smoke:

4. THC clears out of your saliva in 12-48 hours. I smoked a day before I had one, for a job, and passed.

5. Wait, they drug test for salvia nowadays, I never knew that shit. I thought it was legal???

6. no no not Salvia, Saliva, like a Saliva drug test.

7. OOOHHH, I gotcha, the cotton swab saliva test. Yea, I have never done that test but I know a couple friends that got away with it by touching like the side of their cheek with the q-tip.

8. Salvia, Saliva......I got messed up at too first LMAO