Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just took a dump, awesome..then scary

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Zeb0, May 26, 2011.

1. So im sitting in my bathroom, taking care of some business. And i look over, and theres like a .4g nug just chillin next to my sink. So i freaked out, grabbed it, smelled to make sure it was weed, and put it in my bottle.

So at that point i was pretty happy, now i was checking this area below my shower where i noticed some mold a few weeks ago(while still on the toilet) checking too see if it got worse. So i pull the rug back...and a spider, a little bit bigger than a black widow...just fuckin creeps on out of no where and just sits there...and we had a 10 second staredown because i had to try and find something to squish it with.

Killed that bitch, smoked my found weed, and now im typing this story :]

2. You're typing this from the toilet aren't you?

:laughing:

3. At least you didn't shit out blood from your intestines like other users on here.

And fuck begin afraid of spiders, I love those little fuckers.

4. #4 treelover, May 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol if that was me I'd have run out and and begged someone to kill the spider for me lol. Spiders = nasty lol .. I always think they're gonna crawl into my mouth when I sleep :/

5. I can relate. I live in the basement of a house. On average I kill 2 spiders a day like 3/4" long. :( We have quite the ongoing battle down here...

6. They do. Seriously :devious:

7. An average of 7 bugs crawl into your mouth every year. Asleep or Awake.

8. Wait till your ass gets bit by a brown recluse :devious:

9. Shuda got the spider high! Shhheeeeet ... Next time im high and I see a spider ( my house is old as fook ) ima trap that guy in a glass and smoke his ass out

10. Is it not normal to have blood in my shit?

11. I am the house spider killer, never fear!

12. #12 treelover, May 26, 2011
    Ewww.... *shudder* I know that's why I just murder spiders. But here's my rule on bug killing..
    - in my house that's my domain you die unless
    ..ladybug.. Then it goes back outside
    -if your outside that's your domain and I respect that
    Unless.. You are a tick, mosquito, or the dumb flying ant that stung me while tanning today then you die every time lol
    -if it's a huge bug..scream and get my boyfriend to kill it

13. #13 treelover, May 26, 2011
    !! Someone at my boarding school had a spider bite and it kept swelling and you could see all the area around his veins swell so they brought him to the er in case it was a brow recluse bite. Always saw those fuckers in my dorm.

14. I didn't even read the post, but the thread made me laugh out loud

15. Dude spiders mindfuck me. There was one in my bed at this shitty hotel I was staying at. Freaked me and my homies out while we were high as fuck and all night I was trippin about spiders infesting the room. Some gay shit I know but idk it's just a fuckin phobia I guess.

16. #16 treelover, May 26, 2011
    Haha. Does your wife hate spiders cause I'm totally picturing he being a wimp about it like me and you just running in to save her and squashing the little bastard lol

17. I was in the bathroom one time and there was a wicked spider on the floor. I figured "fuck it, I'll kill it when I'm done". Being high, I totally forgot about it. I then afterwards took a shower and tossed my clothes right by where the spider was without thinking. I got out of the shower and put my clothes on, remembered there was a spider I didn't kill right by my clothes (which I then couldn't find) and then had a little mental fit. Goddamn. Spiders and bugs are cool, just not inside where I live

18. yeah you really need to watch out for those things ! one bite will take a whole arm off.

19. The worst is when you see a spider, get something to smash it with and then when you go to smash it IT'S GONE.
    :(

20. then you know its coming back for revenge! :eek: