Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just took a bud brownie :D

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by sgarc3, Oct 3, 2012.

1. Lets see how long it takes to kick in my friend said supposably its his strongest batch yet ahaa :)

2. Bud brownies are crazy man. Normally takes an hour or so for me.

Haveee funnnn

3. [quote name='"EurmahgerdWeed"']Bud brownies are crazy man. Normally takes an hour or so for me.

Haveee funnnn[/quote]

Lol i took one a few days ago at school With a friend nothing happened within an hour an then thirty minutes later i felt like i just got bitch slapped then i felt like my head was spinning probably the highest iv ever been

4. I had a brownie today. I was the brand was called milf n cookies or something like that. It took me about an hour for it to kick in. Shit got me grinning the whole class period

5. Andddddddddd im fucked up :D

6. Damn I always wanted to try one. What do they taste like?

7. [quote name='"TBoom"']Damn I always wanted to try one. What do they taste like?[/quote]

They dont taste as good as a normal brownie because the weed taste doesent go with the choclatey taste

8. but you cant complain when your giggling like a little school girl

9. They don't have to be like that, if you bake the bud in it's gonna be like that but if you make cannabutter or canna oil and cook with that, the cocoa flavor in brownies should mostly (or even entirely) overwhelm the weed flavor. There is a certain extra 'something' but I kinda like it, gives me a taste of what's to come.