Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just told my mum I smoke!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zombiefuhrer, Sep 1, 2011.

1. And thus far her only problem is that she believes in the gateway theory so I told her that if she has any questions I'd be more than happy to answer them.

I'm just happy her reaction seems alright thus far

2. It's a trap, man! When you go to sleep tonight she is going to creep in slowly, find your stash...Roll a joint, light it up and put it on your bed starting a house fire. She collects homeowner's insurance and gets rid of another evil fuckin' pothead, win-win in her mind.:cool:

3. My mom said the same thing to me. I said it depends on the person

4. Why are you so awesome?

5. Ask her if she wants to experience what you do so she can fully understand. :)

6. I was born with it.:cool:

7. Is it genetic?

8. You insane motherfucker

9. Yes, just like women and kitchens.:cool:

10. #11 zombiefuhrer, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    That's what I told her too, I'm really glad she did however say: "You're 23 years old so you have every right to do what you want, just don't smoke it in my house"

I'm glad I finally got the balls to tell her because I've been trying for a month!

11. At least your mum didn't start praying to God to "heal and help her child"......I was like wtf then and still am now.

12. Sounds cool. At least you can argue the gateway theory, my parents just don't want me to get caught by the cops. Not much I can do to convince them that's not an issue.

13. haha I would've been all :confused::confused::confused:

14. This is how it started with my mom. When she found out I smoked weed, she immediately said it was a gateway drug to other drugs. Just use some of the logic that this guy incorporates. Marijuana - Telling Teenagers the Truth about Smoking Pot

If you ever forget what the link to that site is, just remember, you can find it if you go to tinyurl.com/cannabistruth.

15. Sheesh, when I told my mom at eighteen she kicked me out of the house, cancelled my health insurance, and emptied my bank accounts.

16. #17 Storm Crow, Sep 1, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 1, 2011
    These may help-

Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults (news - 2010)
    [FONT=&quot]Teen Pot Smoking Won't Lead to Other Drugs as Adults[/FONT]

Study of 4000 indicates marijuana discourages use of hard drugs. (news - 2008)
    Study of 4000 indicates marijuana discourages use of hard drugs.

When Your Kid Smokes Pot (forum post/news – 2008)
    http://mensnewsdaily.com/2010/08/08/when-your-kid-smokes-pot/

If you need more, just click that first link in my sig! I have studies and articles on most of the old myths! :D

Granny :wave:

17. Damn son, your mom sounds like shes from the fucking 1930's with that reefer madness shit haha thinkin u gona turn into a a murderer or something lmao

18. dum bitch fuckin sue if u were 18 it was ur money she has 0 right to empty ur bank acount

19. Granny beat me to referencing her own MMJ Reference List... AGAIN!!! lol :love:

Op, show that stuff to your mom. ;)