Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just to make it clear...

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by visualsmoker, Mar 12, 2010.

1. It doesnt matter what i put the shit in right? as long as it has alot of fat?
    Would nutella + hash + croissant + oven work?

2. Yeah I've heard of people using Nutella. I'd prolly add in some oil or something though just to be absolutely sure... think it's lower in fat compared to some other options like PB. Just be sure it's mixed well enough into the nutella and don't put the oven temp too high and don't cook it too long and you'll be fine.

3. How about melting hash into butter on a stove, and then adding the butter into some full cream milk and a block of chocolate (cooking chocolate or whatever) so i make a nice hot chocolate dirnk. Would that work? The butter is like 80%+ fat