Just Tied down my plant today ,PICS inside, need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by iaballa420, Aug 1, 2006.

1. Sup guys, these are my 2 babies, the smaller plant that isnt tied down is 11 inches tall, and the bigger one is 22 inches tall. It is now the first of August (harvest is getting closer) and this morning i tied the big one down like LST or somethin they call it. Should i keep it tied down or should i release it and let it grow naturally for the rest of the season? Also, im pretty sure that its starting to flower because i see little hairs all over it. So my questons are.....Should i keep it tied down for max yield? and at 22" about how much is it going to stretch this last 2 months? and what kind of yield should i expect from both plants ...2 grams? 1/4 0ounce, 1/2 ounce? ...Anyway, Thanks alot for the help guys

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Tying it down now isnt the best idea because flowering is right around the corner and you dont want to stress you females into hermi even if its Low Stress. Check out my tread its been three weeks that I've been tying them down and I still dont have an even canopy.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=95367

Also by the time it start flowering and when you harvest, you can expect it being 2x its size and there too many factors to estimate yeild but I would guess 2oz in total if the buds are dense.

M-J

3. Not sure if its great at this time, but that looks great.