just threw in some used coffee grounds, when to expect results?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by DynamiteShikoku, Oct 16, 2009.

1. I just tossed in table spoon of used coffee grounds on top of my soil (indoor growing, nitrogen def.) and watered, when can i expect to see results?

2. What results are you expecting exactly?

One spoonful of coffee grounds will do diddly squat. However if you wanna make coffee flavoured bud keep adding it.
    Just be careful not to over do it though.

:smoke:

3. LMAO sod avin coffie flavor bud man nasty dont mind coffie, but not its flavor in bud

4. I seem to remember reading coffee bad, it can cause P/H to be out of the recomended
    range.

5. i added lime to balance out the ph issues of coffee (it's acidic). My leaves seem to be greener so it's working!

6. wow its working already usually takes some time for recovery to show not just hours (unless it underwatered lol)

7. Some Starbucks give away their used grounds in bags. From what I read on the bag, it's used as a Nitrogen supplement. I opted not to use it and got some Fox Farms nutes instead.

8. Interesting... if it's free perhaps there's someone out there who has used it before......???

:smoking: