Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just thought of this

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NJ420, Oct 5, 2008.

1. So i'm pretty ripped right now and was driving to walmart by my house for a drawing book now I was sitting in the parking lot in my car smoking a cig and thinking like my car is encasing me like that is what i am occupying and compared to the car I take up a certain percentage of the car I'm going to say just say 25% then i stepped out of my car and im not occupying my car anymore I'm occupying the world and my percentage of space I just took up went from like 25% to like .00000000000000000025 percent like on a scale I just shot down to basically not even a spec taking up the worlds space....If it makes sense when you read this it will blow your mind its kinda one of those things you prob have to either be real high or trippin balls too think off :smoking:

2. dude i know how you feel :smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking::smoking:

3. next time your blazed and you see a plane, think about all the people up there and all over the world. they are just living thier lives and doing something different than you. blew my mind when i was on acid.

4. I used to sit there and think of how people look at events and see what there feelings towards it are like if they have the same reaction as me or do they have there own...also think about some trippy shit like how did they make it so that a needle touches a record and plays music there's all sorts of crazy shit out there that you dont normally think of like words sure stuff makes sense now but what made it make sense back in the day what made people look at a box that plays pictures and call it a television

5. Dude even when you were in the car you were only a small percentage of the world.

6. haha i think of that shit sometimes, its trippy, becuz so many peeps are out there. imagine a gathering of every living human being haha.:smoking:

7. ill have what he's haveing.

8. I think what he is saying...More or less is the world(Your surroundings) are as big as you choose to acknowlage that they are. Where as his world in his car was a small confined space, so he felt important as he filled a decent amount of space in his car.

When you step outside you realize how small you really are. I've had a thought process very similar to this. But if I completely just missed what you are trying to say I applogize.

9. I think you nailed it.

10. I definately understand what you are saying. I love thinking of stuff like that when i am blazed.

11. Yeah, I'll look at other people in their cars sometimes, and just wonder what their life is like. And I wonder what they're thinking about, lol.

:confused_2:

12. holy shit man SAME...its fucking awesome to think that everyone is so different nd shit nd like..march to the beat of thier own drum nd do different shit.

13. haha typical blazed thought.

Pretty cool though thinking about shit like that. Its really wierd to think about how insignificant we are as a whole but individually we matter.

14. haha . when im high i look at other people for liek a second and i think about their entire life. what they were and what they will be.
    for example I see a lady. i think " I bet she is one of those people that ..." and " she willl probobly marry this kind of guy and have some kids in her future"

15. I know exactly what you're talking about. I'll think of that when I'm high and when I'm out in public, I'll just look at all these different people and think to myself "all of these people have experienced so many different things and live so much of a different lifestyle than me" and all sorts of sweet shit like that. +rep for making this thread:hello:

16. Does anyone ever look at groups of people and just classify them as people you know.

Like my one professor reminds me so much of this kid i went to HS with.

17. haha thats hilarious. I see what you're talkin about but I've never done that.

18. its so much fun when your high. Ill be walking through stores and see a cashier and be like hmm I could so imagine so and so being a cashier with those same expressions and shit.

19. Depressingly enough, I have not yet engaged in the the act of smoking the reefer today, however, I do recall my last trip on shrooms I thought similar insight.

20. I always look up at the moon at night and think damn all people around the country and parts of the world can see what im seeing right now. :rolleyes: