Just thought of something

Discussion in 'Marijuana Legalization' started by blublapped92, Feb 19, 2011.

1. If the DEA has given the OK to drugs like Marinol and is letting Sativex be put through trials, then aren't they kind of blatantly waving around the fact that we can't have marijuana simply because of hemp? I mean, if Marinol and Sativex are okay to give to SICK patients, then shouldn't a healthy person be able to tolerate those active ingredients even better? They are basically saying, "fuck you America, we know what we're doing is wrong, but to be honest we just don't give a fuck". Basically, we can't have the whole plant because of the fact that it would pose competition to big lumber even today. But if they can make a buck from the taxing of Marinol and Sativex, then they're all for it. That's the conspiracy, at least I think so. So, I think everybody on GC should write letters to the government until we get a response. Also, we should record how many letters it takes to get a response, and keep the responses handy so we can point out the lies later on.

STONERS UNITED!

2. They're trying to avoid legalizing medical marijuana by saying that the cannabinoids are in fact good for you after all, but its only legal sold through a prescription from big pharma. They want to be able to make a profit, and they can't do that if people are growing the plant themselves, so they're trying to make it redundant by saying they have something better.

3. Well people are still going to have to buy lights and stuff which are taxed. But I see your point.

4. Actually, fuck that though. Who is the government to tell me that a natural plant that I want to put into my body can't be better than something man made in a plastic bottle?