Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just thought of something..

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by walkerbro, Oct 29, 2012.

1. Well, I'm pretty sick right now, and yesterday I smoked half a blunt (to see if it'd help) and well I don't wanna smoke again until I'm not sick anymore. Soo yeah.. I rolled it and smoked half of it, while with this illness. Will I get sick again if I smoke the rest of it when I'm better? (I'm not sure if this is like a good question, or a completely stupid one... just give me some advice here lol)

2. I think you should be fine.
    But if you're really worried aboutgetting sick off it just roach it and roll another couple joins or fill a few bowls.
    Feel better man!

3. No, you'll be fine. Your immune system will have developed a temporary tolerance to your illness.

4. You should be fine. If you are this concerned just rip the centimeter or two off of the blunt that your mouth has touched. Im sure it is nothing though.
    Get well man!

5. you can never catch the same cold twice. so even if there are germs on the blunt you're immune system already knows how to handle that bacteria and you should be fine

6. When I'm sick and smoke it makes me feel no longer naucous and overall better.

7. Like others have said your immune system can handle it buuuuuut if your still not sure you could always take the weed outta the half blunt and put it in a bowl or something

8. Will probably be fine, your body will be immune to your current illness for a short while.

9. This ^ The reason you get better in the first place is because your immune system is fighting off the illness. Once you're better, it means your immune system developed a tolerance to it and fought it off. So by all means, smoke away :D