1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

just thought i'd share this

Discussion in 'General' started by Digit, Feb 12, 2003.

?

uh... ok pollmaster digit... no need for the excessive polling.

1. There was no point in sharing that with us.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. wow. you transformed my life by sharing that! I feel as if a great, vast, terrorising weight has be

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. two.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. i got it from "told"'s sig.

I am 45% Evil Genius
    [​IMG]
    I want to be evil. I do evil things. But given the opportunity, and a darn good reason I may turn to the good side. Besides I am probably a miserable evil genius.

Take the Evil Genius Test at fuali.com

i hope that worked.

2. i should probably go to sleep.
    -----------
    I am 53% Tortured Artist
    [​IMG]
    Art is significant in my life, people are scum but I have the capicity to deal with it. Give it a few more years and I will either forget about art or hate the world.

Take the Tortured Artist Test at fuali.com

3. I am 33% Internet Addict
    [​IMG]
    I could go either way. Deep into the madness of nights filled with coding CGI-Scripts and online role playing games, or I could become a normal user. Good luck!

Take the Internet Addict Test at fuali.com

i really should go to bed... i gotta be up tomoro

4. I am 51% Geek
    [​IMG]
    Nerd, Freak, Geek, Dweeb. Sound familiar? That's okay, cause I will be the richest person at my 15th year high school reunion. If a "con" isn't happening that weekend.

Take the Geek Test at fuali.com

the internet addict one must be wrong... i cant leave!

5. I am 30% Goth
    [​IMG]
    Goth ny night, normal by day. Deep in my heart I know I am evil, but not on the company's time. I do need to eat.

Take the Goth Test at fuali.com

6. i didn't even know what 80% of the questions were on about.... I think this one is void.

I am 42% Emo
    [​IMG]
    Hmm.. I should stop listening to Dashboard Confessional.... enough said... Now that I stopped looking at my shoes, I know how the real world looks.

Take the Emo Test at fuali.com

7. I am 50% Punk Rock
    [​IMG]
    The intelligent punk. Tuff and Smart. I may be able to maintain a train of thought long enough... What the fuck was I talking about?

Take the Punk Rock Test at fuali.com

yeah i can live with that.

8. I am 32% Metal Head
    [​IMG]
    Most other metal-heads acknowledge my presence, but they laugh at me behind my back. Maybe I need to stop spending all that money on haircuts and invest in a few Pantera T-shirts.

Take the Metal Head Test at fuali.com

no fair! i think they put far too much value on the long hair thing! its a prog thing! not a f***ing shitty metal thing!

9. I am 35% Ska
    [​IMG]
    I know the scene, I've heard the bands, and I am burned out. Well, these things happen. I will now go ahead and go through the same thing with Punk and Emo.

Take the Ska Test at fuali.com

mmmmmm,k

10. awwww... i thought i'd get higher than that.

I am 49% Raver
    [​IMG]
    Well, I may have been to a rave. I probably know a bunch of ravers, but they may think of me as an outsider. That's okay, at least I am not a complete freak.

Take the Raver Test at fuali.com

i guess the requirements of being a raver are higher than i thought.

11. Kewl! i'm as much grunge as I am raver. So that's why i was like a linking conduit between that two groups of my friends! it's all starting to make sence.

I am 49% Grunge
    [​IMG]
    What's this? The longest I've been without a shower is three days? Not even close, man. I should go sit out in the rain for a week.

Take the Grunge Test at fuali.com

12. So, according to this, I'm a bit of a Grungy, Punky, Raving, Geeky, Evil genius of a Tortured artist.

u-huh.

I could live with that.

ps. I'll shut up and stop this now. :)

13. dont stop now darlin' i was enjoying the show
    peace

14. yeah I was lovin it. I really got to know the real digit. ;)lol

15. the inner sleep deprived digit. :)

ick

16. haha, sorry guys i had to stop it...

... they didn't have any more tests!

17. I didn't see the test of true Digit.. I guess you will have to design that test though.

Digit evil??

18. Hmm...I'm 25% Geek, 24% Punk Rock, 40% Emo, 57% Goth, 47% Internet Addict, 25% Metal Head, 30% Ska, 28% Raver, 50% Grunge, 47% Tortured Artist...and of course 85% evil.

458% of nothing...

Grasscity Deals Near You