Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just thinkin...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Reybarden, Jun 4, 2011.

1. There was an earlier thread about how someone saw why cannabis was illegal and gave reasons on how to fix it. I read it and thought 'wow, never thought of it like that'. The first relpy was something along the lines of 'That would never happen because they have the power(government).
    All I could think then was 'They only have as much power as we give them'.
    If everyone stopped obeying the government, they would have no power. This would obviously never happen because of how many problems there would be and how much chaos would occur.

I already have an answer to this question, but I want to see what you guys write.
    What if every single person that wasn't part of the government refused to obey the cannbis laws?

2. Just the cannabis laws?

Oh, man, you had me so geared up for an anarchist revolt...Not even kidding.

3. What would the government do? Well needless to say, they would go in full combat mode to suppress the "terrorists".

4. And yes, the above would more than likely happen.

5. It would be just like in your history books when every other country decided to rise up against their dictator, except this would be over something that could be handled in a different way. Not a good idea.

6. Haha yeah I hate to think about it like that, but I'm a realist. People get thrown in jail (or fined, whichever it is) for feeding some homeless people.

I don't think the government would hesitate to attack us. They would somehow reverse the situation and make us out to be the "bad guys".

7. It would most likely just give cops a scapegoat for violence and suppressing citizens. Might even cause riots which could lead to mass death given the right circumstances.

I think lobbying is more efficient.

8. #8 BurnAFewDown, Jun 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    This^ but I still get where op Is coming from

9. Well I can tell you he cops now know where to stop every car that pulls out of a parking lot. I got stopped carrying from pharmacy yesterday (1200 score btw) so it was all boxed and labeled and stapled and legal but you better believe my papers and my week were investigated thouroughly.