Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just think I found the best dealer...

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GTX, Jan 16, 2010.

1. Vag pass revoked :laughing:

2. Well show em' your boobs and see how that works out. ^^

3. I would never act like such a skank. If you can't pay for the shit, like everybody else, then you shouldn't be smoking it. I wouldn't exchange sexual favors for anything.

And revoke that shit, i don't use it.

4. Good for you.

5. If it's dank and is really 3.5 thats an amazing deal!

6. Every single girl, apart from the ugly ones, uses this so called vag pass. You may not know it but you do. Girls aaalways get treated better if they're somewhat good looking.

7. I get beasters for like 35 so 25 for beasties is still good!

8. 25 an 1/8th is normal here in Ontario, i would hate the prices in the states, on GC I always see people paying like 300$/oz for their dank when mine is 200 max! It's outrageous. But depending on where you live i guess it will be a good deal for you. Show some pics ~

9. i think you answred your own question then

10. no, it dosent mean that. an eighth dosent have to be $20. I hate when people think there price is right and everyone else must be wrong. PRICES ARE DIFFERENT DEPENDING ON WHERE YOU ARE AND THE QUALITY OF THE BUD.

11. an eighth of regs, should never cost 25 dollars. if they do, the main dealer in your area is a waxer. and he's intentionally raising the prices because people in the area are stupid enough to pay it.

12. Just because you are awesome and get dank ass bud at $20 for 1/8th doesnt mean EVERYONE does, so if in his region everyone is paying 40 an 8th then I would say his cousin hooked him up. Family connections are the best, when me and my friends first started smoking in high school one of my friends brother's would sell us 1/4oz for like 50 bucks and it was pretty good shit. I'd keep buying from that cousin. but yeah post some pics.

13. Wow an 1/8 for 25? In Austin, Texas an 1/8 is 60-65. : (

14. Damn, way to go.

I pay $25 for 1/8 of mids, $45 1/8 for beasters, and $60+ 1/8 for everything else.

15. Where i live i get mids for 12 an eighth or 4 a g,
    Dank for 10 a g or 30 an eighth,
    But good shit is really pricey going for as much as 20-25 a g or 65-70 an eighth

16. Friends don't let friends smoke beasters. lol

17. 25 for an eighth is a good deal if it's mids. But if it's dank, then it's an amazing deal.

18. Pics or he's lying about quality :laughing:
    Jk

I hope this connect works out for you

19. i wish i had a female cushion that smoked