Just things I think about.

Discussion in 'General' started by JRilla, Jan 10, 2005.

1. I dont know if this post has any meaning, or will have any meaning.

Sometimes I just think of the times me and my freind had like last year and stuff. Sometimes I listen to a song, and it will remind me of a moment me and my freinds had. For example, Mother, by Pink Floyd. It reminds me of the times when me and 2 or 3 of my freinds would box out my freinds car, at like midnight, and just drive around. Sometimes I think about all the parties and shit me and all my freinds have had.

I think to myself, one day I may not be with these freinds anymore. I may not know them anymore. And then, I will think about my good times yet again, and see all the fun ive had.

These thoughts just make me feel depressed, but I always get them going through my head.

Im sorry if this is a usless post, or if it realy has no meaning, but its just the thoughts that have been always going through my head, feels kind of depressing. I just wanted it out.

2. i dont ever think like that. A lot of my friends are pussies about bud and i always have to supply, but some of them are pot heads and we match all the time!

3. I'm not sure if this is what we're talking about, but alot of songs put me to moments in my life.

Fried Day, Smokin' Buddha, and Ecstacy by Bone Thugs all make me feel like I'm in my friends room over the summer puffing blunts and hitting his bong.

4. Well, for me some songs remind my of times in my life. Like Limp Bizkit reminds me of when I was in grade 6, The Starting Line - Best of Me reminds me of winter 2002. So you could almost say that all my life since I started listening to music can be remembered by the music I listened to at the time.

5. There are some songs that remind me of good times with the boys. I also about things i did in the past and i makes me feel old. I have always had friends but there were a few of us who hung out everyday, and every memory i have of cool or wild things that have happened, they were always there. I only hang with 1 of them anymore. One is a Marine, one is a sherrif officer (haha) and one moved away. It sucks, but what the hell, atleast i have the memories, although they are fuzzy, of those great times.

6. yea, when i hear certain songs it brings me back

like whenever i hear Rock City by eminem and royce da 5'9" it reminds me of when i first started smokin, because my only pothead friend at the time would always play it, what's your number by cypress hill brings me back to last feb/march, and whenever i hear that annoying ass song i believe in a thing called love by the darkness, it brings be back to that same time period, cause it was always on the radio, and one of my friends loved it