Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just texted this kid for a half. He wants 180. What should i do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JassyD, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Yea i basically asked him that. He said you get what you pay for.
    Idk what the fuck his problem is. Must be low on cash or something.

I mean here you can get an 0z of medical grade stuff for 200 flat.

I'll just wait till the weekend and make the drive out to my old hood.

2. Yea 190 for an oz of the best stuff here, and for people saying thats a good deal, he said where he lives its $10 a g. Doesnt matter if where you live its expensive as fuck, why post if its obvious in the OPs post he that asked for way too much

3. if you haven't sent him a text yet, say this:
    "Thanks, but I know the prices in this area, and no weed should be that expensive. $110 is the most I'll go on a half."

4. Well it depends where he lives. If he's on the east coast than $10 a g would be for mids. If the kid has good buds than $180 is a fair price for a half oz and some could even argue that's cheaper than usual. If it's a half of mids than $60 at the most, but it sounds like the kid is askin if he wants to buy some dank...

5. i live in seattle man. Ten dollars for exactly a gram of dank. Unless you go to the hood. They will try to sell you .7s there. But all you gotta do is tell them that you don't play that dumbshit and they'll make it right.

6. [quote name='"budsmokn420"']

Well it depends where he lives. If he's on the east coast than $10 a g would be for mids. If the kid has good buds than $180 is a fair price for a half oz and some could even argue that's cheaper than usual. If it's a half of mids than $60 at the most, but it sounds like the kid is askin if he wants to buy some dank...[/quote]

True, but he only listed 1 price ($10 a g) which where i live everything is priced at that lol. Its up to you to look at it before you buy it, people sell mids for the same as dank, some people havnt seen good weed nd stick with their shitty connect. But anyway i thought it might be the same for his area

7. Just text back
    "I'll pay *** for a half, if you can't do that I'll go somewhere else."
    Fuck man, some bitch was trying to sell us a quarter for 140 last week, even when she knows that we are the last people she could ever pull that shit on. We were like "Fuck no we aren't dumb, we'll buy from someone else."

8. Yea bro your area sounds exactly like mine. All bud goes for ten a gram on the street. But its hard to find mids and schwag. You in cali?

9. Thats how much I pay. How you getting $190 ounces, BurnsAFewDown

10. Price is dependent on area. And who you know.

11. [quote name='"JassyD"']

Yea bro your area sounds exactly like mine. All bud goes for ten a gram on the street. But its hard to find mids and schwag. You in cali?[/quote]

I wish haha, im up in canada :p but yea most is decent bud to dank, but you can find really bad stuff in bad areas of the city

12. What?
    :confused:

13. ....You wanna know how to get ounces for 190. I said the price you pay depends on your area. And how long you have known your dealer. What is so confusing?

14. where im at, half Oz actually cost around 180$$ :(

15. shit, i used to sell em for 220.

16. You seem to argue over and over about how you get good stuff so easy everywhere; did you forget what you're defending? Apparently this sir is trapping 100% of the weed, no easy feat, and monopolizing it to utilize and affect the current market in his geographical location. Myself, having a mind, have deduced that this is highly unlikely and not occurring at this juncture. What is happening however, is you're either very ignorant and stupid, or you wanted some attention. My guess is the latter.

17. Oh, and sorry for the double post but if it's ten a gram on the street everywhere just go buy 14 grams and eat 30 dollars.

18. [quote name='"JassyD"']

....You wanna know how to get ounces for 190. I said the price you pay depends on your area. And how long you have known your dealer. What is so confusing?[/quote]

Wording seemed weird. I've know him for 3 months. Real cool guy

19. Find a new dealer... Or don't buy from kids...

20. When did i argue? Get a life man.