just test drove a...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jfresh420, May 29, 2010.

1. Touche bro touche, I didn't even notice that myself...your absolutely right about that.

I guess that was easily done for you w.e. ;)

2. #22 RooRshack, May 30, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 30, 2010
    Maybe it's just me, but you can get a slightly older, way more badass preformance car for less than half as much. In fact, for less than half as much, you can buy most production cars ever made, aside from those in the last decade.

And think about how little it takes to wreck a car. that's all well and fine in a cheaper car, but in a 20 thousand dollar car....

*edit* oh, didn't realize it was someone getting off to the IDEA of owning a car they would never be allowed to touch.

3. He has a sweet ass house, 3 Beamers, his girl has a Benz, he works 83 hours a week, he is debating on getting a IMPALA, has been said he is approved to get a ZR-1 or Gallarado, yet he drives a fucking Civic and can't structure nor spell a proper sentence.

I call Shenanaghans.

4. No need to get all pissy man...

You're wrong, i have JUST enough money. I'm barely getting by. I am in college, and am usually broke as fuck. In fact, im actually in debt. I dont own a credit card but by the time i get out of law school i will be almost 100k in debt.

That doesnt worry me. I know my time will come...

Even if you have 3 bmw's, a house, a benz for you girl, and 20k in the bank to go along with your pre-approval for your lambo (and nobody believes you... not because having all this is implausible, but because you said you had a civic originally... if you had a bmw or benz you would have mentioned that first), i still feel sorry for you.

You're so caught up with bullshit that absolutely does not matter at all.

Pull your head outta your ass and think about what really matters in life. There is nothing wrong with making good money and spending it. If you can afford a lavish lifestyle with 5 cars, do it. Enjoy it. However... there is a right way and a wrong way to go about doing it.

When it's all said and done, and your just dust in the wind, it's a lot better to have goods of the soul, not goods of the body.

If you have all of those resources and you do not come to realize what really matters in life, then you life and all those fancy cars are just a waste.

So many great men have done so much more, with such less. The fact that you have so much and fail to be a good person, to develop the goods of the soul, will make you that much more of a failure.

There is still time for you to realize what's important. I'm not suggesting i have all the answers... or even some of them. But i certainly know you do yourself no good acting the way that your posts in this thread indicate you do.

5. amen brother. :hello:

6. apparently spending 80+ hours a week doing surveys online can earn you some good cash... we've all learned something today

7. the fact that my dick would be raw as a skinned tuna after 80+ hours a week on the computer... thats why I dont believe YOU hahahaha
    :wave: