Just tell your parents you weren't watching her...

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Sad Panda, Jan 18, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. it took me a minute to figure out what ad you were talking about, and then i remembered you\'re all watching american tv. we get \"drugs drugs drugs. which are good? which are bad?\" and \"baby raccoon and the apple\" story.

2. please tell me the racoon story?

3. a real stone would be to blowed to say they would watch her

4. I believe one of the ad agencies involved in making anti-drug commercials just got in trouble with one of the government oversight agencies. Something about how much they charged the gov\'t for the TV spots, and how Big Surprise, drug use isn\'t down. I think that was the story, but it\'s sort of hazy now. news.google.com probably has something about it if you search.

To be fair though I really like the one where the guys are high in the drivethru and ask the chick working there for \"20 cheeseburgers\" and \"can I get your number\" just because that reminds me of fun times in high school :)

5. and then they hit that kid that SHOULDN\'T HAVE BEEN LOITERING IN A DRIVEWAY TO BEGIN WITH

6. Did you ever see the one where it starts out as \"this is your brain\" (egg), \"this is your brain on drugs\" (egg smushed by frying pan), and then \"this is your family! and your friends!\" and the girl goes total psycho smashing up the dishes and silverware and waving the cast iron pan all over the kitchen.

I never laughed so hard at an anti-drug commercial before that one came out :)

7. BRING BACK SAGAT!!!

8. I remember this one episode of cops. Me and a friend were watchin it right after we had smoked a joint and whats goin on is the cops want to come into this guys house to check somethin. So theyre talkin to him through a window and the guy finally agrees to open the door. So then he cracks the door open a bit and this cop just fuckin charges through the door, tackles the guy, putting him right through a coffee table, breaking a shitload of stuff FOR NO REASON. The guy was actually knocked out. They had to call an ambulance. haha man I was laughing for like 10 minutes. I cant believe they can get away with that shit.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.