Just take a look at my little girl :) [PICHAS]

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Rippedmofuck, Jul 18, 2011.

1. #1 Rippedmofuck, Jul 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 18, 2011
    Heres my girl @ multiple angles.

She's been growing peachy the past few days outdoors, but i'm slightly concerned about the white lines radiating from the veins of the plants. Coupled with that, its not very noticeable, but on the second pic the bottom leaf has a bit of leaf curling up.

It is my first grow. So perhaps this is normal for outdoors.
    What type of deficiency if any would you say this is.

It's been pretty hot lately as well, maybe that's a factor.

Inputs welcomed.

Attached Files:

2. yeah try not to post the same pix up 3times

3. You want to read the XML data...?

Is not the same pics. Different angles.

4. All three pics look different to me :confused_2:

5. its the same fuckin leaf in 3 different angels

6. I think i know what i took pics of?

7. Who cares, stop being rude... He has a problem that you can still help him with regardless which leaf it is..

To the op idk, I'm stumped.

8. #9 imaB, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    It's a baby. Let it settle in.

Hold off on nutes til it has ample time to use whatever you put into your soil.

First time growing?

9. personally id feed it now ive been feeding mine since they were seedlings and now there bushes.... have you topped her? is it in a fairly good amount of sunlight?? and if you just started it may not get very big so id juice it up

10. Yes it is, i've done quite alot of research in my opinion.

Soil mediums, pot size, flowering, topping/lsting/fimming techniques you name it. I've learned GC has it stickied somewhere.

It's a month old at least. a bit stunted from my being a little skiddish and transplanted after an infestation of spider mites and soil mites.

Planning on ordering some FF nutes (Grow Big, Big bloom) to use 1/4 str combined to start.

11. Good luck dooder.

My first attempt was less than perfect. Experience is the most valuable thing you can have as a grower.

Try some things, make mistakes, find success, enjoy ur harvest. Im sure you'll be ok.

12. #13 Rippedmofuck, Jul 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2011
    Thank you ! :hello:

I'm buying some distilled water today and ordering the nutes. Going to the store and gonna get the cfls, I got my expenses planned out.

But back to my plants. Does anyone have an idea of what type of deficiency is going on here, nutes hopefully will help. Possible nutes that are going to get locked out?