Just switched to 12/12

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kidzgot5wagg, Jul 14, 2018.

1. 2 SFV OG & 2 CANDYLAND Clones
    Approx. 7-8 weeks old
    3 gal Smart Pots - FFOF Soil
    GH/GO trio & go box nutes
    48”x48”x80” Tent
    2 MarsHydro 96 LEDs 200 or so actual draw
    1 No name “300 watt” LED don’t know draw

Just switched to 12/12 light a day ago.

Attached Files:

2. Congrats!! Get ready for the stretch

• Like Like x 1
  3. They look good man. SFV is my favorite Kush. I prefer Skunks, but found that one to be enjoyable.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Looking sweet man. Do you put them straight back on that cardboard after you water?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. I know you can’t see it very well but they are on top of plastic saucers.

6. Looks good, get ready to watch them stretch their legs.

7. They’re already stretching like crazy! My short ones are catching up to my taller ones.

8. that'll do it

9. When will I start seeing buds? My shorter plants really took off after I switched to 12/12.

10. About a week and a half to two weeks from the flip you'll start noticing buds. If they have started stretching it's on it's way

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. When buds start forming, can I cut off lower parts of the plant that aren’t receiving light to increase production of tops? Any help or tips with this is greatly appreciated.

12. Usually it’s done right before Flower. I’ve done a massive defoliation a week in and had great results so I would say get on it so there isn’t any wasted growth

• Like Like x 1
  13. Looks good. One thing I notice. Very dark green color. Easy back on the nitrogen in your feed slightly.

14. You want to do that just before flower. If you're still very early in flower, that's still okay.

15. Im giving them like half strength nutes lol

16. I'm familiar with GH but not with the go box products as much. Hold off on the micro a little. It has to have at least one bottle that is heavy in N.

I also use half strength nutrients but you have to listen to the plants sometimes. Those leaves are saying borderline too much nitro. They're healthy now but you could accumulate and get to toxic levels if you don't reduce it slightly now.

Since you're also growing in fox farms soil which is a rich soil its like a hybrid soil/hydroponic method of growing you're using. It's hard to tell how much nitro is left in the soil and exactly when it's gone. Even though you may be feeding it light it could just be the combo of the nitro ingredients in the soil combining with some in the bottles to get them that dark.

They're healthy so no emergency but if they were my plants I would be cutting back about 1-2ml/gallon on my amount of GH micro in the feed until they lighten back up a little.

17. nice job this far. like how there topped. nice healthy plants. yeah the n is a tad high as stated above but once you 12/12 starts that nitro will no longer be high. the plants will be able to use the extra at this stage. i would back off the n in 2 weeks. when you switch to bloom nutrients. there are zero curing leafs forming the claw no burnt tips i like it. but again i push the hell out of my plants.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Thanks. Yikes! I just fed them yesterday, I hope the N doesn’t further affect them to much.

19. It won't since you're still vegging, and it's correctable. I wouldn't worry too much, just do what you can to correct it and all will be well. Cannabis is a very resilient plant.

• Like Like x 1
  20. i thought they were cherry tomatoes. am i at the wrong website again? lmao.

You stupid fuck!