Just submited an order at Attitude Seed Bank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by BaBs420, Jun 24, 2012.

1. First time ordering seeds and i chose Attitude.. I will report here with my experience and hopefully receive my seeds very soon..!!:smoke: ... Also if anyone else can share any information about Attitude seed bank. Or want to talk about their experience, feel free.

Thx.

2. I just recently made my first order. Maybe 9-10 days from ordering, until delivered to the west coast.

So far, I'm 7 for 7, no duds yet but only just now sprouts so no ideas on female rate (feminized seeds)

3. Order Inventory: Product: Bomb Seeds Big Bomb Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix Quantity: 1 Product Code: BOMF300 Price: $5.29

Product: FEMINIZED UFO #1 World of Seeds Medical Collection Mazar X Great White Shark Quantity: 1 Product Code: FEMINIZED U

Just ordered these from attitude today..

4. Sup.. its been like Day 3 since the order... It has been handed over to the internation shipping and arriving in USA hopefully soon... Question i have is.. what shipping options did you guys choose.... I just picked T-shirt and thats it..

5. I think just the shirt is what I did too. Don't get worried when it says ISC NY for upwards of a week.

If the shirt was just plain, I wouldn't have had anything to wish for lol. It'll make a cool wall hanger though. The process was a breeze, but much like growing, some patience will be needed. 3-4 updates in the first few days, then good ol' ISC will hold it for what seems like an eternity.

6. Tude is quik to get that shit out tho.. just hope none of them are cracked... i couldnt afford much so I'll be ass'd out

7. Just got my order from the tude today. Pretty impressed only took 10 days this is my second order. Only downside is I got the Same tshirt twice in a row but it don't matter

8. Im 4/5 sprouts i germed from my order. i chose no extra stealth shipping options and i got the tin box free. shipped in exactly 2 weeks

9. Yuuuup. Not even 10 days... At my door. didnt need to sign.. and none of them are crushed.. one of them looks a little small tho.. but w.e probably just the strain... all in all... legit as fuck

10. OH yeah,,,, the shirt was fucking sick too. Haha.

11. Can I ask how you paid?

12. Visa Debit Card.

13. I hit up the tude for the June Jubilee and got mad freebies. This time i'm gonna hit them up for this months special and get Ken's GDP and maybe something from TGA depends on how much i'll have. I really want the G13 Labs shirt though, so TGA might wait so I can get something from them and cross my fingers on getting that sick shirt.

14. #14 Olde School, Jul 3, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 3, 2012
    16 days to the Midwest US.
    3 days to US Customs
    6 days in Customs
    7 days in USPS trucks
    Stealth was good, 100% germination on first batch (18 out of 18; 2nd batch still in the fridge), but I attribute that 50% to the breeder & 50% to Attitude for not shipping old stock, and 50% to my genius in germinating...except that shit from Doc Chronic where only 3 of 10 popped. Guess I ran out of genius smoke that day.....
    2 out of 3 freebies Attitude freebies popped as well, more still in the fridge. Only fatality was a single fem Sweet Black Angel. Too bad, wanted to see what she had.

15. Mine are in the dreaded nyc sorting center

16. [quote name='"Stankalicous"']Order Inventory: Product: Bomb Seeds Big Bomb Options: Feminized Cannabis Seeds - Pick 'n' Mix Quantity: 1 Product Code: BOMF300 Price: $5.29

Product: FEMINIZED UFO #1 World of Seeds Medical Collection Mazar X Great White Shark Quantity: 1 Product Code: FEMINIZED U

Just ordered these from attitude today..[/quote]
    Bomb Seeds are the shit. I'm growing THC BOMB feminized. They are just seedings. 10 out of 10 germ rate. Next I'm going to do ICE BOMB. Bombseeds.nl are really friendly and helpful if you have any questions about their strains. Good call on that seed bank!

Just harvested MAZAR, White Domina and Blue Dream.

17. Sweet, well the thing was. All i had was 20.00. I saw that big bomb for 5.00 feminized. Said they were big dense skunky buds
    Sounded good to me, and i got the great white x mazar free
    Total was 18.00 with shipping

18. Oops, 8 out of 10 from Doc Chronic, sorry Doc... should have known better than to speak prematurely and not account for late poppers. I hang my head in shame and am duly self-corrected (and still hoping for 100% with the remaining two).

19. Just took advantage of the july promo + 4th july 15% off and cali connection promo over at attitude :hello:

for a total of 18 seeds for $115 :hello:

20. [quote name='"MisterIncognito"']Just took advantage of the july promo + 4th july 15% off and cali connection promo over at attitude :hello:

for a total of 18 seeds for $115 :hello:[/quote]

Extreme couponing for seeds, I see you !! Loll