Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just subbed with Quick Fix; need reassurance

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LittleSunbear, Oct 28, 2014.

1. Hi all, I posted awhile ago after a failed pre-employment drug test.  Since I had been clean for three weeks and still failed, I decided it may be safer to just use Quick Fix.  

I bought Quick Fix 6.0, with urea pre-mixed, 3oz. I called Spectrum and it was a good, recent batch. I heated it up for 15 seconds this morning, wrapped the heating pad around the back and shoved it in my bra.  I sat in the waiting area for over an hour, but I checked the temp. in the bathroom before they called me in, it was still at 100. 

As far as using it, I didn't use the squirt lid I just poured it. I didn't put any in the toilet, or spill. I gave a little more than the 2oz requested.  The guy marked it was in the right temperature range. It was split into two bottles.  

The paper says its going to MedTox in MN, it is a 5-panel non DOT. 

Anyone use it recently? I get the results in 1-2 days... which is 24-48 hours of mental anguish. Help!

Just look

2. As a nurse, my wife has used synthetic urine at least 4 times for pre-employment screening and she's passed and been hired every time. Don't sweat it, you did it right and you've got nothing to worry about!

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

3. You got it!

Temp is the only thing that will make you fail.

You saw that the temp was good - you passed!

Enjoy the new job!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. No word yet from the MRO or company.  The tech said that it should take 1-2 days to hear back.  

So damn stressful. I'll update as soon as I hear something.

They won't call you back to let you know the results. 

No news is good news. If you get a call, something is wrong and that's a bad thing.

Your employer assumes you are going to pass the test, you know it and they know it, so once you drop for a test you won't hear anything back, you're just good to go.

6. I'm not sure how they are doing this, they are waiting to give me my start date until the test clears. So I'm just holding my breath for any call.

7. The only thing you have to worry about with synthetic is the temp. So if you get them to seal it and send it. You are good. I once had some that was still WAYYY to hot and they called the manager back there to double check that it was okay and they were just like "It's not too cold, so he's good" It was seriously off the chart that's built into the bottle to measure the temp. 

8. Quick update- QF worked! I start next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Glad to hear it!

10. PASSED using Quick Fix 6.0 with urea.
    \nThis was for pre-employment at Best Buy in California. I was sent to LabCorp for the urine test. Easily followed the instructions. Microwaved it, kept it heated and made sure it was between 90-100 degrees. I was worried after reading a few fail stories but now that I think about it, there were very few and most of them were outside California. I actually hadn't smoked for 37 days but I didn't trust that it was fully out of my system so I just went ahead and tried Quick Fix after being recommended from a friend. But I passed and I don't know what else to say except that I would recommend it too.