just starting out...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by supotco, Dec 10, 2009.

1. so no matter how hard i try i end up with always two plants in one pot. for example:
    [​IMG]
    :mad:
    but anyway, thats how far my babys are, i know get one of them and put it into another pot.

can i tell the sex of it thus far?

2. hi m8,

Im new to this myself but am 2 weeks away from a succesfull harvest. You will not be able to tell the sex for some time yet, You will not see anything while the plant is in veg, its when you switch to 12/12 the magic happens.

I started out with 1 little plant like that about 4 months ago, and up to date i must of had about 16 clones off her and she has gone mad.

I would get them seperated too!!

Good Luck

3. Actually, you can tell the sex before switching to 12/12. Do a search for "preflowers".

To the OP. You have some major stretching going on. Especially with the plant on the right.

How close is your light source?

What is your light source?

Do you have a fan in the grow area?

If it were me, I wouldn't separate them just yet. Seedlings have very weak root structures and I am not sure that either of the plants could handle it. If I had a similar situation, I would probably let them go for a few more days, and then kill the weaker plant. Better to lose one than both in my opinion.

Good luck.

4. You need to try harder. :) It really shouldn't be too difficult. One bean, one pot. Not really seeing the problem here.