Just starting out

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LeafmanNZ101, Nov 21, 2017.

Tags:
  1. My plants are a few weeks old been doing them indoor and outdoor thinking of switching soley to light in a polestiring box here a pic any tips?

Attached Files:

2. Pics? What pics?

3. A few weeks old? They are very small. What's your watering schedule? What is your soil mix? It looks very dense. Only one plant per pot also . I see one pot with two plants. I'm not sure what a polestring box is, but I'm assuming it's a type of greenhouse? Or am I wrong. I prefer indoor growing myself. I know the sun is free, but so are all the other things that come with growing outside. Pests, inconsistent temps, high winds, heavy rains, drought, and rippers. If you have specific questions, fire away.

4. A few weeks old? They are very small. What's your watering schedule? What is your soil mix? It looks very dense. Only one plant per pot also . I see one pot with two plants. I'm not sure what a polestring box is, but I'm assuming it's a type of greenhouse? Or am I wrong. I prefer indoor growing myself. I know the sun is free, but so are all the other things that come with growing outside. Pests, inconsistent temps, high winds, heavy rains, drought, and rippers. If you have specific questions, fire away.

5. Like 2 weeks since i put the seeds in the dirt i really want to get some better soil but at the moment the soil is black magic seeding mix i dont know when to or what soil to move to next if you know about that i water them about once a day with a couple splashes from my fish tank water in a cup

Attached Files: