Just startin' out...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by NottsFinest, Mar 24, 2009.

1. I really wanna get a grow op off the ground but lack the knowledge of how to do so. As far as I know the basic things I need are:

• Lights (don't really know enough to know what to buy)
    • Fans
    • Complete darkness (apart from the lights of course lol)
    • Seeds
    • Pots
    • Soil (again, not sure about this)
    • Water
    • Nutrients (or these, lol)
    I am just looking for advice really on what I NEED TO KNOW before I attempt to grow some bud.

Any help is greatly appreciated. :)

2. #2 Squim, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    http://www.torrentreactor.net/torrents/686170/(EBook)-Marijuana-The-Cannabis-Grow-Bible
    READ THIS BOOK it is probably the best thing i have read on the subject of growing marijuana. here it is at amazon if you don't want to torrent it.[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Cannabis-Grow-Bible-Definitive-Recreational/dp/1931160171"]Amazon.com: The Cannabis Grow Bible: The Definitive Guide to Growing Marijuana for Recreational and Medical Use: Greg Green: Books[/ame]

also read the forums here all your questions have already been asked, just look around. check out the stickies, and for anything else you can't figure out use the search function.

I dunno what's up with this stuff being in link form, it's really annoying. don't click it doesn't go anywhere

3. #5 auto1986, Mar 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2009
    Oh hell yeah, That grow tent is badass, plus it comes with a 600watt hps, and carbon filtered fans, the only thing you would need is dirt(or hydro), seeds, fert, and a oscilating fan. It very well might be the only good thing on earth to be made in england ><.

4. forgive me if im being stupid but why would i need an oscillating fan if i've got the carbon filter and extraction fan?

5. you will want a fan to blow on your plants to help create a strong stem.

6. A constant breeze on the girls throughout the veg cycle promotes nice strong stems that can hold up lots of buds. The fan also helps with temperature control by constantly moving the air under the light.