just startin a couple of Q's

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by blaznone, Mar 20, 2009.

1. i have a couple of Q's and im sure there not going to be my last i was hoping you guys could help me anything else that would help would be great

:bongin:1. i live in illinois and i got a couple of babies that i want to put outside when should i put them out i got them in a grow box 16 days old ive heard 30 day ive heard 1 1/2 feet when is the best time ill put pics up later tonight of them

:smoke:2. i dont know if i should get a big pot or put it in the ground the ground where i want to put it has a LOT of coal mixed in with the dirt i know i could just dig a hole and put the mix in but whan happens when the roots hit the dirt/coal and if i go with a big pot no matter the color it is going to have a better chance of been seen then a plant growing in the ground

:bongin:3. i know im going to have to deal with deer there are deer paths every where here so what is the best way to keep them off my mj

:smoke:4. they are just bag seeds but when should they start flowering outside just around about time in the summer here its high 90's day time low 80's night

2. for the deer u can get deer repelent plugs that are super super sour but it might effect the plants taste im not sure. that or some chicken wire to wrap around/over your plants

3. i heard of ppl pissin around there plants and puttin hair around them how long would that keep them away

4. Ya I piss around mine and they've not been eaten

5. whats a good site to load pics