Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just started smoking weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jake810, Jan 4, 2011.

1. For my whole life, I've been brainwashed by bullshit about how weed is a gateway drug and stuff like that. All I can say is, I really wish I knew the truth for years. On my 18th birthday a few weeks ago, my mom sat me down and said that since I'm an adult, she would allow me to smoke weed and she told me the facts about how it can help relax you, medical benefits, etc, and she said she would love it if I started getting high with her, as it would be a bonding experience (we've never really gotten along well). I was really surprised to find out she smokes weed and I was even more surprised that she wanted me to, so I was reluctant at first.

She had the idea that she would smoke weed in front of me a few times and I could see what it's like for someone to be high. It looked like she was having a lot of fun, basically just chilling out, laughing, eating, etc, so I told her I wanted to try it with her. I was nervous but after seeing how much fun she had, I really wanted to see what it was like. So we got high together, and it was one of the best experiences of my life. We really bonded, and she said as long as I don't do hard drugs, don't drive while high, and keep my grades up, I should keep smoking weed. The last few weeks we've been smoking weed every few days and it's amazing!

2. Sorry that was long, but I just wanted to share my story.

3. All good buddy. Welcome to our world :)

4. Congratulations man! :smoke:

5. Good to hear man!
    I'm glad you enjoyed it, and it is very cool that your mom smoked with you and told you she is okay with it. Don't fuck this up, this seems like a very cool set up :)

Yay!:hello::smoke:

6. You have a very cool mum.

7. i fucking love your mom and i dont even know her. you dont know how much i WISH my mom would just sit down and say "i want to smoke weed with you". i swear i'd be cheesing from ear to ear to hear her say that. im really happy for you though & happy that your mom is so chill about all of it!

8. That's sweet maan! Congratulations! :hello: I wonder what she will get you for Christmas... :smoke:

9. Thats awesome! I had heard my dad refer to MJ on the occasion but he never sat me down and said lets smoke. He found my medical card in my truck about 3 years ago. Just last year we were on a business trip, i had an 1/8th in my pocket and were on an elevator in Vegas and i just asked if he wanted to smoke....We boxed my mom's car...it was awesome! He now smokes with my friends and i on occasion. I have no idea what my mom's take on it besides the fact that she hates the smell of MJ being smoked.

Congrats!

10. You...lucky...mother...fucker

11. that was a good story.

12. Why can't all parents be like this? I'm lucky enough to have parents that are perfectly fine with smoking.

13. congrats man id have to say you have the coolest mom ever, my mom is toatly against that shit and always has been, congrats on your aswome mom happy toking

14. Hey man good for you:)

15. damnnnn that's a heartwarming story. glad you're now above the ignorance:hello:

""Marijuana, in its natural form, is one of the safest therapeutically active substances known to man."

16. This is how I want to parent my kids if I ever have them. As long as they keep the grades, dont sell, and share their dank Im cool with them smoking. Haha. Only after 18 ofcourse. Awesome story mate.

17. Fuck, I wish my mum was like that. Mine's only semi-cool with me smoking.

18. I can't even begin to think about smoking with my mom. Would honestly be so weird for me.

19. i am so fucking jealous what the hell?!? i keep seeing all these people talking about how they're parents want them to smoke with them and how people are throwing their kids a weed party.

FUUCKK! :mad:

20. This, but whatever floats your boat.