Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just started smoking pot and just moved

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewPotHead04, Jan 5, 2011.

1. So I just started smoking and I just moved. I don't have school right now cuz its break and I really need pot. School doesn't start for 2 weeks so I am gonna ask around trying to find a dealer. I used to have a dealer back then but he was a friend of mine so how do I go around trying to find a dealer. Like what do I say to them so i don't look stupid and I don't get ripped off. And how do I know who to ask. Im headed to a head shop tommorow so I was gonna ask ppl there. Any tips for a noob at smoking marijuana.

2. Bump.... Sorry for bumping so soon but I really need some advice.

3. dont call it pot. i wouldnt ask the people working at a headshop

4. wait for school then ask people who smoke cigs

5. Try asking people at the headshop, just say "know where I can get green around here, I just moved here"

6. dont talk about it in the headshop it can get you kicked out and not welcome back. the only way they stay open and legal is by calling bongs "Water Pipes" and bowls tobacco pipes even though everyone knows this isnt what they are called so typicallydont talk about pot pce

7. I guess sometimes you could get hits from customers at headshops. I wouldn't try it though.

8. Ask costumers that leave the shop, but never ask the people inside the shop.