Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just started rolling, need some pointers.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by FreshXD, May 6, 2011.

1. I've seen my friends role really nice joints effortlessly so I decided I'd start practicing. I rolled 3 tonight and it was pretty stressful not gonna lie. Basically my main questions is should they be thicker? Are they tight enough? How do I make them tighter? And I cannot seem to get the tuck part down. When you role it up I can never tuck it in tight and it just ends up rolling loose. I'll put some pictures. Ik I'm bad, no hate please. Just rate 1-10 and tell me where to improve. Thanks GC.

Attached Files:

2. Not bad for your first attempt man, better than mine! Just basic things to remember like don't roll it too tight, it won't smoke well and will continuously go out. Also, place your pointer finger and thumb along each end and roll in, this will keep the weed on the ends of the joint in place while you roll and won't have you littering weed everywhere, only to have you stuff it back in with a pen.

3. Nice joints for a beginner just keep practicing and you'll success!

7/10 :hello:

4. #5 FreshXD, May 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Wow that site actually helps so much. I was putting the filter in after I rolled it. I think I understand the tuck now. I'll role another tomorrow using that method and post the pic. And yeah I do the pen thing to pack it in. My friends taught me that