Just Started Pre-Flowering. Potential?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by humphammer, Jun 8, 2013.

1. These guys are right over 4ft tall and juust showed they are girlies. Wonder what they should net each?

Attached Files:

2. Enough to make me a very happy person for a while. Haha

3. Lol.... wondering how much size they will put on each during flowering and net....?

4. Your question is like having a baby, posting a picture online and saying how successful will my baby be. So many factors go into a grow. Plants will double and sometimes tripple in growth during flowering. I wouldn recommend you learn techniques on how to train your plants for multi colas and other concepts.

-Jim

5. #5 CL4P-TP, Jun 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2013
    Its all up to genetics & you got 2 months of veg to go.

You're gonna have some over crowding issues though, keep em at least 3 feet away from each other next year....5-6 feet would be best.

6. Yeah, i understand that. Mainly I'm trying to figure how high to go with a privacy fence etc.... and i def just learned my lesson on outdoor crowding... was really anticipating less females overall as well.... planted 16 plants anticipating 30% female. So far exactly half (8) have shown their sex... 5 females in that row.. the other row is a few weeks behind.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app