just started growing

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Desolation420, Jan 14, 2015.

1. ive been growing for about a month n im trying to figure out when to topp the plant its sour diesel. the 2nd node juss started n I can see the third should I keep waiting till the 3rd node is out?

2. I always wait for the 5th but 3rd is doable

3. the leaves for the 3rd node is still very small

4. Ha that's a weird looking plant seems to have stretched now the nodes are staying close well hmm seems a little small that to be performing surgery just yet I would defo wait till 5th and when you pot up Bury that stem till least half and get a gental breeze on it as it will thicken up your stem pal

5. Have you already Bury ed that plants stem already just seems weird that the very first set are way down there then it's stretched what light you using you might want to get it closer to the plant pal

6. I wasnt planning on moving to another pot. wuld adding more dirt help?

7. I added probly a quarter of a inch of dirt when it was 1st starting because it was falling over

8. Yeh Yeh just fill it to just under top of pot that be fine you just doing a small plant then?

9. What er dirt are u using you using any fert or out or planning on doing?

10. if I fill it up to right below the 1st leaves will b in dirt is tht fine? and yea im tryin to keep it smaller n out of the way

11. im trying to get guano right now. n ive been using more natural fert ex dry tea leaves molasses

12. and it seems to like Beethoven when ever it leans some n I play Beethoven it straightens right up

13. n I juss checked if I fill up more with dirt the bottom leaves will be in the dirt can that hurt the plant?

14. That is too small if it has been sprouted for a month. Over/under watering or lack of light or no nutes maybe.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. It is pretty stretched what light are u using

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

16. a cheap one till I get my money up

17. You got a bad start. Face it. Do some more research here on GC.  If you have been going for a month
    you have the determination needed.Now get the basics.  Re-pot in a slightly larger container with better soil and give it
    more light, Less water and no nutes for a while. I think you can bring it back to a much healthier condition but 
    I would try to start another with better soil. It would out grow what you have in no time. 30 days ? That plant should be kicking

Dont get discouraged. We all start out as newb and learn as we go..

You Can Do IT!

18. Think he doing this as an experiment don't think he has the best of equipment it dose look under watered what feed you using and just give me a general outlook of your set up times temps etc most people miss out the fact that temps need to be 25c min lights on 18c min lights out or there abouts certainly no lower than 18 lights out your environment is 70% of a decent grow 30% nuets etc

19. I juss got peet moss and mixed it into a new pot/bucket its only about a gallon bucket n I moved it outside because the light isnt helping and I got merical grow fert