Just started budding, nirvana seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by eastcoastghost, Feb 27, 2017.

1. Just thought I'd update the grass city people with my garden, nothing serious just a little hobby that I've been following through with

I started off with 2 wonder women &
    3 raspberry coughs from nirvana seeds.
    Then threw 1 purple train wreck into the tent that I got as a clone.

I struggled with spider mites and thrips which seem under control for now.

Here's my flower tent @25 days of budding. [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Looking good! I've got a couple wonder woman's going right now as well, and although they aren't the prettiest buds I have growing yet, they certainly are going to yield the most out of all of them.

3. I like the smell so far mine smell like bananas / gasoline lol

4. Genuine curiosity here, it appears you have a little more height to work with. What was the reason for flowering them at a small size? I've seen some colleagues do micro grows for fun. But it's usually in a comically small grow space. Just curious if it was something like that or other extenuating circumstances.

5. Yeah my plants were really stunted it was a tough start lol. This is my first grow I transplanted shocked, didn't have enough perlite, and had some bugs. Believe it or not I vegged these for 60 days. After 60 days in veg they were only 11-12 inches and now they're 14-15 inches tall. My ideal grow would have been growing them out to 20 inches before flipping

6. Ok so it wasn't intentional. Sounds like you had a rough go of it! That is insane for 60 day veg! At least you've got some experience under you belt for the next grow. Trust me it does get easier, before you know it all this stuff will be second nature. Keep us posted and they put on some weight.

7. 62 day veg and they were like 10inches tall and I thought it was normal till I started to look online at other grows ..Definitely was a huge learning experience. Cleanliness is everything when growing.

8. For how rough of a start those had they look absolutely fantastic brother man

9. Word thanks man