Just something funny that happened today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by karz25, Feb 8, 2013.

1. #1 karz25, Feb 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2013
    A friend gave me a small tin today with forbidden fruit written on it. Open it up, and what do ya know? A nice lil bud :) anything like this happen to you before?

2. If you smoke it youre gonna ruin all of humanity bro. Yourefriend sounds awesome haha!

3. pics or this thread is dumb..

4. Ya without a picture I don't like you.

5. The bud is long gone guys lol

Attached Files:

6. I'm more interested in this thread than your response. Times I wish neg rep still existed...

That's awesome OP, there's nothing better than a thoughtful gift from a friend - except being surprised with an extra gift :smoke:

7. then why did you respond to me?

8. To bring to your attention the fact you were being unnecessarily disrespectful.

9. you dont have to like the fact that i noticed this thread wasn't necessarily going anywhere, but replying directly towards me is somewhat attention seeking, in my eyes.

i pointed out that i did not like what thread has been started, and you got upset because you think im being rude.

thats ok, because i know i am a nice guy.

10. You don't have to like the fact that this thread didn't originally provide pictures or cater to your wants. Pointing it out is extremely attention seeking, in my opinion.

See what I did there?

'Nice' is both relative and subjective. The subject's opinion is irrelevant to reality.

11. hey its cool man. i aint mad. too much hate everywhere to be creating more
    <3

12. Real love doesn't run away from its mistakes.

You can keep your escapist heart.

13. I got weed as a gift before. Really nice to recieve bud from some else.

14. its cool, do what you do.

15. Hahaha if that happened to me I'd be freaked out as hell!

16. Lmao now who's being a dick. What are you a samurai? You got honor? Don't commit seppuku dude the world is a beautiful place

17. Uhh... I never had anyone give me a nug as a gift for only me (or gifts in general really) but I've had this one girl I'm diggin' by me a 40 this past weekend. Made me feel good. Especially since it was a 40 =)

18. Haha that reminds me if weeds when cylus starts selling subs with weed in them!

19. did you say forbiddenfruit!!

20. i want friends like yours