Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just some white widow...

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Chron1k, Aug 8, 2008.

1. Just some white widow from Humboldt, CA... It was 300 an O. My camera isn't ideal for macro shots. I DID MY BEST. This bud makes u incredibly stoned. :smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: Enjoy.

Attached Files:

2. sounds like a good deal to me. WW goes for $20 - $25g where im from.

looks like a great weekend ahead for you.

enjoy!:smoke:

3. found some down here in tx. 70 bucks for an 8th. was high for like a whole week.

4. thats some good shit man!

5. Had an eighth of widow a couple months ago... Some BOMB-ASS BUD is all I'm saying...

6. Ya, I was lucky to get a good price..:cool:

Word.. The good shit floats around Idaho from time 2 time..;)

Ya ive been forgetting entire days after blazing this WW. I just get blunted and dazed and stuck to couches.. but if i do find the motivation to leave the couch its a great time:D:smoking:

7. non-medical? deliciousss..

8. The guy supplies dispensaries im pretty sure.

9. That shit is frosted. Id easily pay 300 to get an O of that, are you kidding, thats great.

10. Sweet. White Widow always get me on.

11. great looking nugs, enjoy

12. An ounce of that for $300 is a great price.

Have fun with it :)

13. #13 Chron1k, Aug 9, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 9, 2008
    Yo every1... the ww is amazing. Im stoned to the bone. High as a fucking kite. Not able to leave this chair. lol.. I just feel way way high... after just one bowl and i will stay high for like 2 hours... and i smoke nearly a single a day to stay high. Love the good buds :D This bud seems like it effects your eyes much more than the other bud i have right now... Everyones eyes just go bloodshot red after chiefin' the widow... GOOD SHIT! :smoke: