Just some simple q's

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Grimie, Oct 5, 2011.

1. So i found a really good place that it cant be seen . Now i need to know how much water shall irrigate into the plants.... Also shall i place some seeds in cotton in a cutted bottle? Or place them in the ground and irrigate it? Or just wait for them to pop out? Also how many times a day shall i water them?

2. well, what ive done is get damp towels and a container and put the seeds in with damp towels, sooner then later they start sprouting in the container. id just water them when the ground is dry, over watering is a pain so take it slow!

3. Also i've heard some quick development packs. Is this working? Also shall i place male or female seeds?

4. female. Thats what produces bud, male produce pollen

5. Sounds like you're growing outdoors. This is the wrong time to plant unless you live in a tropical climate. You need to plant in the spring in order to have a successful outdoor grow.

What part of the country do you live in?

6. Well i am living in Greece , its currently summer, not too hot neither cold, but in some months its gonna get cold. Also what about the rapid development packs? Is it true?

7. definitively use the damp cloth or damp toilet paper way and seal the container and open it several times a day this way they germinate quicker as there is more moister kept inside were the seeds are and depends where you live the warmer the climate the more watering that needs to be done like i like in ireland and i have never watered my plants and they have been growing since march !! rain does it for me hah :) but if you live in a warmer climate you would need to water them 3 to 4 times a week

8. North or South Ireland, I know its off topic but curious.

9. west of the republic of ireland