Just some shit

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by MandingoRides, Feb 4, 2013.

1. So, I've been reading some things about the illuminati, and I'm seeing all these, "proof" videos and it just makes me think. If there really is an illuminati, why would they make themselves so obvious to the type of idiots that believe it. I'm just saying that, the majority of the people that are really freaking out about it, are like a bunch of ten year olds. If there really is such an organization of the magnitude that is believed, do you really think that they would put hints in music videos and other popular songs that a kid could point out? And if so, why? Why would they risk the public finding out they exist just so they can show you a triangle and a lamb skull so that you can what, worship satan? I just think the whole illuminati thing is pretty silly. And about all of those crazy ass artist saying that the illuminati got them convicted for a crime cause they wouldn't do what they said. Bullshit. Tupac died cause he got the shit shot out of him by some *****s who had beef, Micheal Jackson died cause he had a heart problem and he wasn't taken care of properly. Artist get popular cause people listen to their shit. It's all just an opinion, but we need to stop making so much out of so little. Idiots