Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Just Some Questions

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jack-o-lantern, May 8, 2014.

1. hey i have been smoking weed for a good 7 weeks not everyday but can go from anywhere between once and 3 times a week could someone help me out here ! ....

1.why do i get super stoned after 3 / 4 hits of a joint i feel if i were to have more i would be way to high for me to handle.

2.Why after today was i slightly uncomfortable . for example the high was good but it was like 65% good feeling and 35% uncomfortable.

3.i have only ever smoked indica and it can be good for me but if i have too much i get that uncomfortable feeling.Would having sativa be a better high for me.

any help on these questions would be appreciated.

2. 1. Tolerance, you said you've only been smoking for 7 weeks so you're still fairly new to this, your tolerance is low thats why you get smacked after 3 hits

2. You probably got halfway between a good high and a bad one, I had those before back when I started.

3. From the way you're describing it, you should stay away from sativas, at least until you built up a tolerance, if you cant handle it you might end up having a bad high, sativas are more prone to cause anxiety because your mind usually races with thoughts.

3. thanks alot man any tip on how to stay away from bad highs ???