Just some questions :P

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Vrang444, Dec 2, 2012.

1. Ok so I am 19 still living with my parents. I started smoking at 16. I want to start growing without my parents knowing like in my closet but the smell and the plant are a big issue. So are there any mini plants I guess. Like 6" strain I can grow at all. Also my parents never caught me smoking or anything so they have no idea.

2. If I were you I would wait. But it's your choice. :)

3. That's prob a good idea.

4. start looking for a good spot now and start a guerilla outdoor grow next season.
    I dont know where you live, but its quite likely that there are strains suited for your climate and if you find a good spot youre just gonna have to raise your plants to about 3 weeks old, then plant them outside (soil amendment on the spot is often beneficial, but not always necessary) and then you can pretty much just wait until harvest time, maybe check once a month to see how theyre doing.
    if you dont want to wait until fall to harvest, get a good autoflowering strain.
    one more thing youre gonna have some time to figure out is where youre gonan dry your harvest, cuz thats gonna be smelly and if you do a proper outdoor grow you can expect to have many times more bud than with some super time-intensive micro grow ;)

5. Don't grow in your parent's house. If you're caught for whatever reason, they are responsible in the eye's of the law since it happened under their roof. And more than likely, the grow will be found by your parents before any form of authority finds it.

Find a steady lifestyle where you can support your own housing and grow equipment. Then grow to your heart's content. Until then, just browse the forums and literature so that you're prepped come the right time. :)